This Page

has been moved to new address

snapshot of the day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: snapshot of the day

Friday, October 7, 2011

snapshot of the day

Took advantage of the unexpected warmer weather by enjoying a simple salad outside. Dressed in just olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. My favorite kind of dressing.

Have a great weekend all! And I'm guest posting over here today - check it out.

-jillian m.

p.s. I'm not sure if I'm going to resume my usual "friday!" posts anymore. But if you'd like to see some of my favorite links, I've been sharing them on Twitter. Follow me!

Labels:

15 Comments:

At October 7, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Annalise said...

Great shot! I love salads so much. They have such an endless variety of combinations. Going to check out your guest post now. :D
XOXO

 
At October 7, 2011 at 1:00 PM , Blogger his little lady said...

ah, that salad looks incredible! i might just have to make one for myself!
xo TJ

 
At October 7, 2011 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

have a great weekend!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 3:53 PM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

This is a great shot! Love all of the natural light. Have a great weekend, Jillian!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 4:13 PM , Blogger skippysays said...

Beautiful photo! I love simple salads on warm days :) have a great weekend!
http://www.saysskippy.blogspot.com/

 
At October 7, 2011 at 5:54 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Sounds delicious, and looks just like my lunch today! Have a wonderful weekend!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo now i want to make a big salad!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 10:54 PM , Blogger devin leiva said...

That's actual y'all I basically put on my salads too minus e salt :)
Xx

DOLLMEUP

 
At October 8, 2011 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Wida said...

Uhuhu, you're making me so hungry! :D

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

 
At October 8, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Anonymous Erin Lian said...

That looks delicious :) I love a simple salad, agree with you about dressings too! <3

 
At October 8, 2011 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Radiant Make Up said...

ooh that looks yummy :)
gorgeous post!! x

 
At October 8, 2011 at 10:18 PM , Blogger kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

YUM! That salad looks divine!

 
At October 9, 2011 at 10:31 AM , Anonymous classiq said...

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
Ada

 
At October 9, 2011 at 11:54 AM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ★ said...

hey jillian, this salad looks so healthy and i love the sounds of your dressing ~ it sounds similar to the one that i make!
xoxo ~ ks

 
At October 12, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

This looks incredibly delicious!!!!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home