This Page

has been moved to new address

adventures in weekending: there's a pumpkin in every picture (almost)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: adventures in weekending: there's a pumpkin in every picture (almost)

Monday, October 10, 2011

adventures in weekending: there's a pumpkin in every picture (almost)


Since the boys (my wee little nephews) were born, pumpkin-picking in NJ has quickly become an annual October tradition over the last few years. This year was no different, not counting the short sleeves, blindingly bright sun and Indian summer temperatures. And I was just starting to get used to the crisp, light-jacket weather.

Oh by the way, as my title suggests - there's a pumpkin in 99% of the pictures.





This just makes me laugh.



Was that enough pumpkins for you?

No? Okay, then. If you insist.


(Not so obvious in this one, is it?)


How did your weekend go?

-jillian m.

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At October 10, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

what a fun tradition, always made special with little people in tow.

 
At October 10, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Blogger colleen said...

hah. i love the sign for the corn maze. looks like a fun fall weekend!

 
At October 10, 2011 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Chelle Lynn said...

How fun! My husband and I also went to a pumpkin patch this weekend (pictures of pumpkins to come soon.) Even though it's hot here, too (highs in the upper 80s), it really put us in the holiday mood! :)

 
At October 10, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Cookie said...

wow so nice)
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

 
At October 10, 2011 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Style Journey said...

What a fun post! Pumpkin patches and corn mazes are so fun. We go every year. We are going to the haunted house this weekend!

Heather & Kayla

 
At October 10, 2011 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

This is just adorable! I really try to go pumpkin picking every fall. Carving them is definitely my favorite part!!

 
At October 10, 2011 at 1:56 PM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ★ said...

hi jillian ~ your nephews are the cutest!! and that corn maze looks like so much fun!! i need to get on over to a pumpkin patch soon ~ those gourds are amazing!!
xo ~ ks

 
At October 10, 2011 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Ashleigh said...

hahaha - I adore pumpkins so this post was 100% ok with me :) Looks like such a fun outing!

 
At October 10, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Sam W. said...

the nephews are so dang cute!! i love the tiny pumpkins.

 
At October 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

how fun, I used to love picking pumpkins as a kid! Love the start of fall :)

 
At October 10, 2011 at 5:48 PM , Blogger LeeLee said...

How lovely! I love pumpkin picking. Best way to begin the Fall season.

 
At October 10, 2011 at 6:52 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

I LOVE these photos-how I miss Jersey apple orchards and U-Pick Pumpkins!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 1:42 AM , Blogger Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

LOL, the corn maze rules made me giggle. Looks like a fun time.

*Erin

 
At October 12, 2011 at 2:12 AM , Blogger Wander.Lust said...

oooh looks like you had such a fun time! btw that pumpkin on the 5th picture is totally strange, i love it :)

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home