This Page

has been moved to new address

fashiony things i'm currently infatuated with

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: fashiony things i'm currently infatuated with

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

fashiony things i'm currently infatuated with

Colorfully-printed socks subtly peeking out from under my favorite lace-ups.

My faux leather jacket that I'm always excited to wear whenever cooler temperatures arrive. I only get to sport it for short amount of time, so I try to wear it as much as I can.

The faux fur-lined hood keeps me just that extra bit warmer. I also like to put it up when I feel like being all loner-y and mysterious.


Stripes against stripes. Love.


My polka-dotted belt that goes with (almost) everything. I'm simply mad about polka dots.


Hair elastics in lieu of bracelets. Color and function.

This outfit, among others very similar to it, has become somewhat of a uniform these days.

-jillian m.

Labels:

27 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 7:41 AM , Blogger onesixthreechirp said...

Totally like your outfit of the day! Boots you are wearing rock! Love it. :)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Blogger colleen said...

i'm with you on the leather jacket - i maximize mine too since it only lasts for a little bit, you look gorgeous in these photos!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Summer-Raye said...

How cute are those boots with the socks!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger PhotoPuddle said...

Loving all the stripes. I'm such a fan of stripy clothes!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Oh, me too! Can't ever get enough of stripes.

 
At November 8, 2011 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

I love that leather jackets and the stripes on stripes!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

I love that belt! Polka dots are so fun. You look great!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

I am obsessed as well with having my socks peek over my boots. Love your style! xo.

 
At November 8, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Maiken said...

your outfit photos are really cool and special :) and that jacket - it's fierce!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Elle Sees said...

Cute! And love the scarf.

 
At November 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM , Blogger Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Black leather boots and a leather jacket? You are so rock n' roll! :)

 
At November 8, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Pearl said...

You are so cute!
Thanks for stopng by!
I'm following you

Pearl

 
At November 8, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

loving the whole look!!!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 5:39 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

I love a pop of color coming out of the top of my boots-it's a favorite fall look of mine!

 
At November 8, 2011 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

Love the socks, and I've been wearing my leather jacket as much as I can, too! You look so pretty!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 12:09 AM , Anonymous Pink Ronnie said...

Loving it! And if it works, I would just keep rocking it every day. :)
Ronnie xo

 
At November 9, 2011 at 12:31 AM , Blogger April said...

Definitely a good outfit to be a staple! Love stripes on stripes! :)

 
At November 9, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

The perfect winter outfit Jillian! I adore your faux leather jacket, I've been looking for one like that for aggggeeesss!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous Leslie *Fresh Out of Lemons* said...

THAT is an awesome jacket! One day it'll be vintage, and you'' love the piece even more. :)

 
At November 9, 2011 at 8:53 AM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

I'm loving everything! Stripes AND polka dots?! Girl after my own heart : ) Mysterious loner = bonus!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Chelle Lynn said...

You look beautiful in stripes! I can never seem to pull them off without looking like a sailor, but you definitely do them justice. :)

 
At November 9, 2011 at 1:01 PM , Blogger whitney @ thecurtiscasa said...

ah love those colorful socks!!! super cool leather jacket too.

 
At November 9, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ★ said...

jillian ~ love the bracelets + hair bands = form follows function! and i also love your socks w. the booties, you've got great style friend!! ;)
xx ~ k

 
At November 9, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Anonymous kristina@beancakes ★ said...

p.s. my mom bought me a belt w. polka dots similar to yours while in boston a couple weeks ago!!
xx ~ k

 
At November 9, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Sam W. said...

love all of these little details. you are rocking this outfit, friend! and seriously, could you be any more gorgeous in that last picture?!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 4:13 PM , Blogger alyssa said...

this jacket is AWESOME! i found you on pinterest & i'm following you now and expecting many more lovely posts!

xx
alyssa
http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

 
At November 10, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thank you thank you thank you everyone! It seems a ton of us have a fascination with stripes and polka dots.

Alyssa, welcome! Totally following you on Pinterest too!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home