This Page

has been moved to new address

adventures in weekending: city evenings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: adventures in weekending: city evenings

Monday, April 16, 2012

adventures in weekending: city evenings





A good weekend filled with tons of sweet, fun, surprising and hilarious moments: celebrating my friend Tanya's birthday, dancing like we were back in her dorm to a song we haven't heard in ages, filling up on bakery treats, glorious views of the city from a rooftop, finding out an acquaintance carries hot sauce wherever he goes, thrifting a kimono jacket for $5, sharing Thai-French appetizers with friends, long conversations about butter (for and against) and late late nights. Exhausting, yes. But so very fun.

It felt great to put down my bulky DSLR and put my camera phone to good use. And as you may have noticed, I'm now on Instagram! Username: jillianm55, if you want to follow along ;) I'm kind of addicted.


Photobucket







p.s. For those of you who were curious about how Mac's Russian Red lipstick looked, peep the third row photo!

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At April 16, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger colleen said...

yay you're on instagram! love your red lips in these photos.

 
At April 16, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Yes your lipstick is wonderful! Glad you had an awesome weekend

 
At April 16, 2012 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Looks like a really fun weekend! I'm loving the city shots. I'd get an iphone just for the instagram.

 
At April 16, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like such fun. especially dancing like you used to lol

butter = for

 
At April 16, 2012 at 11:43 AM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

i love great weekends like that!

 
At April 16, 2012 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

A woman after my own heart! I'm always for butter...

 
At April 16, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

It's available on the Droid now too!

 
At April 16, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Blogger Val said...

You look great...I love fun photos.

 
At April 16, 2012 at 4:25 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

What a divine weekend!

 
At April 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

Huzzah for Instagram! I'm on there, too, and now following you :-)

 
At April 16, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

Hot sauce guy sounds like he would be a fun friend! What a random little fact. I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend - those bakery treats look amazing!

 
At April 16, 2012 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

You look fab as always!

 
At April 19, 2012 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Ronnie said...

Hello, gorgeous girl. Sorry I haven't been by as much lately.
Anyway, I'm onto you (on Instagram). :)
Ronnie xo

 
At April 25, 2012 at 4:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Kinda late I just caught with your blog.... but yes it was indeed a fun weekend and it was filled with great people and great food that can always use a little hot sauce, heck I might start walking around with hot sauce!or maybe not....lol I love these pics they came out so cute and yes we danced our asses off! Of course since "We Kicked our Game"

Thanks for making my birthday a special and as always random funness! I know that's not a word but now it is ;)

That was nice donely ;)

Tanya

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home