This Page

has been moved to new address

straight out of a j.crew catalog

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: straight out of a j.crew catalog

Friday, April 13, 2012

straight out of a j.crew catalog

Seriously. I can't take how stylish these three are.
Growing up, I always wanted my big sister's wardrobe. But lately, I've been loving the striped tees, colorful socks and the entire sneaker collection of my nephews. Fashionable little fellas, those kids. And just so darn photogenic.

Hope you all have a super weekend! See you on the other side...

Photobucket

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 7:11 AM , Blogger colleen said...

love your sister's red shoes!

 
At April 13, 2012 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Gabriella said...

They really are so fashionable! I have to agree with Colleen, those red shoes are fabulous.

Gabriella

 
At April 13, 2012 at 9:15 AM , Blogger rooth said...

How super adorable. I love that the littlest one has a vest on! A teeny tiny vest

 
At April 13, 2012 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Marise said...

So cute and fashionable :) This is a lovely picture!

 
At April 13, 2012 at 9:13 PM , Anonymous Vanessa said...

Wow. When I have kids I want to be her.

 
At April 14, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Thelma Frayne said...

Is that your sister with them? They are all so cool!

 
At April 14, 2012 at 7:41 PM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

These little guys are so cute!!

 
At April 15, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger fifth floor apartment said...

i've NEVER worn stripes until this season. so adorable. lovelovelove.

xo alison

 
At April 16, 2012 at 2:49 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

You are so right! They look adorable, straight from the pages of a catalogue! I really love your sister's hair!

 
At April 18, 2012 at 1:46 AM , Anonymous Jamillah said...

ohhhh emmm geeee!!! they are flipping adorable! very very very stylish kids AND sis! love her style!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home