This Page

has been moved to new address

yay, presents!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: yay, presents!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

yay, presents!



 A few thoughtful and lovely gifts from friends (and the boyfriend) that are so completely me:


 Owl ring

Small European dishes





Very Fond of Food, by Sophie Dahl


I love how people just know you so well that the thought behind the gift really shines through - more so than the object itself. It inspires me to be a better gift-giver (goodness knows I'm normally terrible at it). Note to self: must keep better track of other people's interests!

Isn't this an awesome gag gift for the Dirty Dancing fan? Although if I got it, I'd totally wear it -  and not ironically.

Photobucket

9 Comments:

At May 17, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger rooth said...

The ring is so cute - lucky you!

 
At May 17, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

That bowl is really fun & quirky! I love thoughtful gifts

 
At May 17, 2012 at 7:52 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

I love all these gifts, but that plastic bag bowl stopped me in my tracks!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 6:31 AM , Blogger nancy said...

oh wow! awesome gifts! I happen to like all of these things too :)

 
At May 18, 2012 at 6:41 AM , Blogger colleen said...

nice! i like the bag/jar.

 
At May 22, 2012 at 11:24 PM , Anonymous Jamillah said...

i want your bag bowl...so cute!

i got wonderful thoughtful gifts this birthday too...oh sigh i wish i could have more than one beeday, lol.

 
At May 23, 2012 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Sigh. If only...

 
At May 23, 2012 at 8:56 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

Thoughtful gifts really are the best. and I love that bag-shaped bowl! It had me fooled for a minute!

 
At May 23, 2012 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your bag bowl! Soo cute:)

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home