This Page

has been moved to new address

friday fillers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday fillers

Friday, May 25, 2012

friday fillers





  • Best television finales. My fave is Buffy. Is it weird that I teared up just reading about it? Don't answer that.



  • Ina Garten’s risotto cakes recipe was such a success. Only I quadrupled the amount of chives. Make that quintupled. Or...I just used a massive amount of chives.

  • I need Sarah to be my life coach. Instead I downloaded her free ebook. LOVE.

Enjoy your weekend. And yay for those who don't have to work this Memorial Day (that's me!)...wooo!

Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 25, 2012 at 6:21 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

All I can think now is "risotto cakes....chives....risotto...." YUM!

 
At May 26, 2012 at 1:41 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Thanks for the link to the ebook, it looks awesome :) Hope you have a nice weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home