This Page

has been moved to new address

friday fillers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday fillers

Friday, May 18, 2012

friday fillers



  • She looks too fabulous in polka dots.







Photobucket

Labels:

10 Comments:

At May 18, 2012 at 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the photo yours? It's gorgeous.

Have a wonderful weeekend ;-)

 
At May 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Yes, it is! Thank you! And you have a good weekend, as well :)

 
At May 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger The PvdH Journal said...

It is such a gorgeous photograph jillian! And I love Mario Batali!

Paola

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

 
At May 18, 2012 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thanks!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those tulips are goooorgeous. We are off to Ottawa's Tulip Festival this weekend (over one million tulips around our city!) -and those polka dot pants + entire outfit is stellar, thanks for sharing...I'm inspired by her yellow tassel earrings! Have a great weekend :)

 
At May 18, 2012 at 6:38 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Now I'm drooling for a baguette, a bouquet of tulips and to get out of the office! Hope you're off to the start of a wonderful weekend!

 
At May 19, 2012 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Regan said...

Lovely post!! <3

 
At May 20, 2012 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

#14 alllll the way for me as well. I feel the difference when I don't listen to music, but a little MJ in the work day goes a long way!!

 
At May 20, 2012 at 1:04 PM , Anonymous Jamillah said...

OH MAN! That post on investing in your dreams is so friggin good. Totally making my list. Thanks for sharing homeslice.

 
At May 20, 2012 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

love the tips for picking a good baguette! I LOVE me some bread!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home