This Page

has been moved to new address

my top 6 favorite moments of the weekend

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: my top 6 favorite moments of the weekend

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

my top 6 favorite moments of the weekend






In no particular order:

1. My parents tried my cooking for the first time…and liked it! Or so they said.
2. Walking to the park and finding myself in the middle of a lantern show and a bustling carnival.
3. Mister Softee ice cream cones with chocolate sprinkles…always.
4. Brunch at Fatty's, which has shot up to one of my top favorite spots for brunch. Any place that serves fried cheese wins in my book.
5. Coffee, mimosas, coffee, hazelnut lattes, coffee.
6. Not doing laundry.

Photobucket

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At July 3, 2012 at 7:03 AM , Blogger colleen said...

not doing laundry - hah, me too.

 
At July 3, 2012 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

#6 is the icing right? lol

 
At July 3, 2012 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Oh, absolutely!

 
At July 3, 2012 at 8:50 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Your weekend seems like it was filled with delicious food - the best kind of weekend

 
At July 3, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Darianne said...

Hehe not doing laundry. That's how I feel some days.

 
At July 3, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Looks like summer!! :)

 
At July 4, 2012 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Dree said...

I love your pictures! The lantern show is amazing!

I'm so glad I've found your blog - newest follower!

 
At July 4, 2012 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Ronnie said...

That's no small feat that your parents like your cooking! I'm not sure I've achieved that yet. :)
Ronnie xo

 
At July 8, 2012 at 2:44 AM , Blogger Sierra said...

A lantern show sounds lovely and hooray that your parents liked your cooking, wish mine did but I am a horrible cook lol! :)

 
At March 25, 2022 at 3:02 PM , Anonymous Cooking Charles said...

Great post thank you

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home