This Page

has been moved to new address

friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: friday!

Friday, June 3, 2011

friday!




  • Craving lemon blueberry pancakes lately.  This recipe looks to die for.  In fact, if you scour all of her pancake recipes in the index, you might just eat your computer screen.

  • Who else is pumped that True Blood is coming back soon?!  Catch the first 3 minutes of the first episode here or a quick trailer that blew my mind.  Goosebumps.


  • Happy weekend to you!

-jillian m.

Labels:

18 Comments:

At June 3, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gwyneth really tried to turn around her image and become more likeable with her stint on Glee - but this isn't going to help her!

And makeup free Monday? No way! I don't wear much makeup (though I do own lots and love it) and there is no way anyone could get me to strut around in a completely naked face! I'm not that ballsy....or brave.

 
At June 3, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

I'm right with you! I don't really wear a lot of makeup anyway, but a day without concealer and lip balm will be a day I don't leave the house!

 
At June 3, 2011 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Meghan @ My Wishful Thinking said...

Hmmmm makeup free Mondays sounds intruiging! I try not to wear any makeup on Sundays, but Mondays in public? *shudder* Enjoy your weekend Jillian!

 
At June 3, 2011 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Sam W. said...

fun links! checking out those new recipes now. i'm all about makeup free days! especially with the summer heat :)

 
At June 3, 2011 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Ana Degenaar said...

I love links! Thanks for sharing!

 
At June 3, 2011 at 10:39 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

In the summer I can definitely do no makeup. If my face is a little tan I feel more confident.... I actually like going makeup-free in the summer. That is crazy about the genius tutor! Fun links! :)

 
At June 3, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger  birdie to be said...

Great post! haha.

And that is so funny... I have been seriously craving anything lemon blueberry lately. I dont know what it is. That recipe looks amazing though!

 
At June 3, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Amy Seager said...

I just found your blog and it is GREAT! I'm your newest follower!
I'd love you to follow me too and enter my giveaway:
http://greenpicklesblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/sunshine-giveaway.html

Have a great day!

Love from
amy
x

 
At June 3, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Aquí said...

that pancake recipe looks delish! I do makeup free days when I'm off. Running errands and hangin out but to work? Absolutely not! I was really excited to see the BF project on links a la mode, a swarm of girls have emailed me for next friday wanting to participate! Thanks so much again for your participation! You were my muse for this project :)

 
At June 3, 2011 at 3:23 PM , Blogger Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Make-up free Mondays? Hmm. If I was going to go "no makeup" I would do it all the time. That way people would just get used to me without it. If you don't wear it just one day of the week then it's like one day of the week that you don't look like you usually do...

 
At June 3, 2011 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

I love your Friday posts!! MMM and lemon blueberry pancakes those sound amazing!!

 
At June 3, 2011 at 5:06 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

Those tutor requests are crazy, and absolutely hysterical! Have a wonderful weekend, gorgeous!

 
At June 4, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Alys said...

I make it a point not to wear any makeup at least one day a week, but mondays? I tend to go for Sundays when I'm not doing much or going anywhere special anyway. I always look especially tired on Monday so probably not!

 
At June 5, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I kind of do makeup free Mondays almost everyday, lol. I want to get more into makeup actually! But my lazy habits is what stops me! Hence me clicking on the lazy inventions, lol. Hi! Why don't I own mop slippers?!

Thanks for sharing Jillian!

 
At June 5, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Sara - You're the sweetest! I knew the next go-round would have a great response. It's just such a cool idea.

Hannah - That's such a smart idea. And none would be the wiser!


Alys - Sundays are the ideal days to go natural. I'm with you on wearing makeup on Mondays. I need to look alive for work on Mondays, so no makeup doesn't work for me!

Jamillah - Haha! I said the same thing when I saw those slippers!

 
At June 5, 2011 at 11:08 PM , Blogger amy said...

Make up free Mondays. I wouldn't oppose it. I'm more drawn to Make Up Free Day, and each week, that day changes.... it's too hard to know what kind of event might fall on Monday!


I'm adoring your blog *


hope to hear from you*!
www.amyflyingakite.com

 
At June 6, 2011 at 7:49 PM , Anonymous Erin Lian said...

Just finished True Blood season three and am having vampire dreams. I am not complaining though, I love Eric Northman *dreamy sighs*
<3

 
At June 6, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Aaaah! Eric is my favorite! You've got great taste, lady.

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home