This Page

has been moved to new address

this blog is moving!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: this blog is moving!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

this blog is moving!


The News:
Yes, coffee, light & sweet is moving! I'm really excited for the address change, as I've been planning this for months now.
The Low-Down:
So now that I'm on a self-hosted Wordpress platform, this means my blog will no longer be available to those of you who follow via Google Friend Connect. You know that little cluster with all the faces in the right sidebar? Gone! As some of you may recall, Google announced a few months back that they were discontinuing the use of this beloved feature on non-Blogger blogs.

For those that follow via RSS or Bloglovin', you should experience no interruption in service (I've got my fingers crossed).


The Solution:
Let's keep this simple. If you'd like to continue following, you can do so in a few ways:

Follow via reader/RSS Feed: In my opinion, this is the easiest and if you're following via Google Friend Connect, then this is the ideal option for you. Click here and then choose the reader you'll be using (Google, Bloglines, Yahoo, etc.). And you're pretty much done.

Subscribe via email: a fresh post delivered to your inbox (almost) every day? Sounds good to me. Go to the new site and type in your email in the subscription box.

Bloglovin': I'm going to assume that anyone who follows on Bloglovin' is already following. For those that aren't, it's another option to consider.

I'm on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram too.


The Final Word:
Pretty soon, anyone that comes to the blogspot address will be redirected to the new one. So if you're going to continue to follow along, be sure to update your settings using the suggestions above or any other way you prefer.

I'd love to stay connected with you, so I hope to see you at coffeelightandsweet.com. Posts at the new digs start next week!

Photobucket

12 Comments:

At July 5, 2012 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Jennifer Fabulous said...

Congrats on the move and good luck! I'm following you on pinterest now. :)

 
At July 5, 2012 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Jennifer Fabulous said...

PS. I'm totally netflixing that Tiffany doc. Lol.

 
At July 5, 2012 at 11:36 PM , Blogger The PvdH Journal said...

Well I moved my blog yesterday actually and only lost one post and everything else seems to be working! Good luck!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 6:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i've really struggled to post on WP blogs. i don't have a WP account and WP blogs keep asking for that to sign in and comment. they never used to. so not sure if i can follow you, but will give it a shot.

 
At July 6, 2012 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Hey, no worries. I know we'll still keep in touch, Monica!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Ah! You have to let me know what you think!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Jillian said...

Thanks! I'll certainly need it with the new setup.

 
At July 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Very cool! See you there!

 
At July 6, 2012 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Ginny said...

your new site looks beautiful! :-)

 
At July 6, 2012 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Jamillah said...

yaaaaaaaaay!!!! i love being on wp.org. seriously! let me know if wondering about any of my widgets and plugins happy to share homie.

 
At July 8, 2012 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Sierra said...

Hope the move goes well and I follow on Blog Lovin so all should be fine. ;) BTW now follow you on Pinterest! ;)

 
At November 19, 2012 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For newest information you have to pay a visit the web and on
world-wide-web I found this site as a best web site for latest
updates.
Feel free to surf my weblog I was reading this

 

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home