This Page

has been moved to new address

my top four spreads (of the moment)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
coffee, light & sweet: my top four spreads (of the moment)

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

my top four spreads (of the moment)


In no particular order…


1.) Brad’s Organic Peanut Butter – Unlike popular brands like Jif and Skippy, this is made only with peanuts, so it has that true nutty taste I love.  And I’ve just recently discovered how good it is to eat peanut butter right off a spoon.


2.) Trader Joe's Lemon Curd – I haven’t opened the jar yet. For fear of what might happen when I do.


3.) Hero's Raspberry Preserves – Spreads on toast like a dream. And tastes like one too. I like to pair this one up with the aforementioned peanut butter for a quick and tasty breakfast.


4.) Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter (my hands-down favorite!) – Magical. It tastes like buttery, gingersnap-ish, cinnamon-y goodness with the consistency of thick peanut butter and the added texture of finely-ground Speculoos. Like I said, magical.




Photobucket

Labels:

13 Comments:

At April 24, 2012 at 7:30 AM , Blogger colleen said...

i just had two pieces of toast with cookie butter on them for breakfast! so, so delicious. my favorite way to eat trader joe's lemon curd is a little spread on a shortbread cookie topped with a couple of raspberries or blackberries. beyond delicious and an easy dessert.

 
At April 24, 2012 at 9:14 AM , Blogger rooth said...

Oh nom. We are getting Trader's Joe in Texas and I can't wait to check out those spreads

 
At April 24, 2012 at 9:15 AM , Blogger SreeBindu said...

love the raspberry spread. lovely pics. For the moment got to avoid the rest of the spread :(
xoxo

 
At April 24, 2012 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh man, that last one sounds dangerous!
i love to make our own PB, nothing to it.

 
At April 24, 2012 at 1:55 PM , Blogger yours truly, melissa said...

those all look really good!

 
At April 24, 2012 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Emily said...

cookie butter? are you kidding meeee? oh my, why in the world don't we have a trader joes anywhere near! supposedly dallas will be getting one soon and i'm counting down the days, this will be my first purchase without a doubt!

 
At April 24, 2012 at 8:29 PM , Blogger A Crimson Kiss said...

You lost me in citrusy day dreams right after "lemon curd"...

 
At April 25, 2012 at 6:55 AM , Blogger sherri lynn said...

These pictures are so simple - but they are beautiful! I've been looking for an all natural peanut butter that someone recommends - I'll have to try Brad's. And cookie butter?! I didn't know there was such a thing - but I want it!

 
At April 26, 2012 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Shoko said...

Yum, lemon curd...and COOKIE BUTTER?! No way. No. Way.

 
At April 26, 2012 at 8:19 PM , Blogger Ronnie said...

Ooooh yes, eating peanut butter off the spoon should be banned. It's TOO good.
And I'm with Shoko - cookie butter!? That is too awesome.
Ronnie xo

 
At April 27, 2012 at 8:35 AM , Blogger The Wild Fairy said...

Cookie Butter?? Oh yum! Never heard of it (or Trader Joes) here in Ireland so I believe a trip Stateside may be in order! Your photos are divine. :)

 
At May 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM , Anonymous kristina said...

your photos are the best jillian - and yum!!
xx

 
At May 1, 2012 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Cookie Butter?!? WHY DID YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS????

haha, but thanks!

 

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate and love reading your comments! And I always do my best to respond (so if you're not subscribed to the comment thread, check back if you feel so inclined).

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home